Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Morgan and Ryan marry in Asheville

Morgan contacted me several months ago about an elopment. Their elopement turned into a love-filed family wedding on June 6th.

Morgan loves the Biltmore House and that was her first choice. Unfortunately, the fee was more than than wedding budget would allow. However, as I always say, there are options!

Morgan and Ryan decided to spend a long weekend at one of the Biltmore Hotels that included a very nice 'Biltmore' package. Their wedding took place on the Garden Terrace surrounded by family and friends. Immediately after the ceremony they all headed to the Deerfield Restaurant to celebrate. After lunch, they spent the afternoon at the Biltmore winery. On Sunday they toured 'the' house and hopefully took advantage of the 'behind the scenes' tour. (The mansion has many secret passages which were used by servants to move from room to room without disturbing the guests.)

Morgan and Ryan may not have had a Biltmore Wedding but they did celebrate their wedding at the Biltmore! And what wonderful memories they have...

As a side note, I found out months after I booked Morgan and Ryan's wedding (thanks to my daughter's facebook) that Morgan and my daughter went to high school together. It is a small world and facebook keeps making it smaller:-)

(I took this photo with my new Samsung Eternity. I love it!)