Friday, August 20, 2010

Outdoor Wedding in North Carolina

Silk flowers were a smart choice for this August wedding. When Dana and Loyd arrived, the thermometer was at 107. After chatting a bit, and changing clothes it was up to 110. Now our thermometer may be off a degree or two but that's hot by anyone's standard..
Dana was paying attention to the weather and had chosen a beautiful sundress for her wedding.

As I've said before, you can use unity candles for outdoor ceremonies. It was a little challenge, but Dana and Loyd were able to light their candle.. and it stayed lit... (very important symbolism..)

Big KISS..
It's always funny how 'relaxed' a couple looks after the wedding. Could their smiles be any bigger??
Dana and Loyd wanted their photo taken on the porch of my 'little cabin'. Right now I use it to store my wedding supplies. Pretty soon it's going to turn into a playhouse for my grandchildren.


They begin their walk together...

      husband and wife.