Monday, October 11, 2010

Beautiful Fall Wedding in NC

Couples have been asking me if the leaves have started ‘turning’. This may seem like a strange term, ‘turning’. But if you’ve ever been to the mountains in the fall you know exactly what I’m talking about. I guess the correct question would be, ‘Have the leaves started changing colors?’.

Anyway, the answer is yes… I was at Boone on Saturday and I can say first hand, ‘the leaves have started turning'.
By searching the internet Darby and David found a seven bedroom/seven bath estate that was the perfect location for their small family wedding. The estate was completely private and… beautiful. I’m sure on a clear night you could see a bazillion stars.
Hopefully, when they return from their honeymoon in Hawaii they will send me a few photos of their wedding. I snapped this photo while waiting for the witnesses to sign the marriage license.