Saturday, April 28, 2012

Weddings in North Carolina

Beautiful North Carolina! No need for expensive floral arrangements when you have this natural beauty.

Just a couple of photos from a wedding at Chetola Resort in Blowing Rock. Saturday started off cool and rainy. The clouds lifted and it was a wonderful day to get married.

There are several wedding locations. Tina and Kevin choose the waterfront gazebo for their ceremony.

 Wish I had more photos. I grabbed my camera as the bridal party exited.

Isn't she precious?

These girls were taking their job seriously, as they held the wedding gown.

Jennifer told me that she did not have a full length mirror available and wasn't even sure how she looked. I took a photo with my trusty iPhone so the bride could make sure everything was ok.
 I love shoe photos.