Sunday, April 8, 2012

Wedding at Spring House Farm

What caption do you use for a photo like this? "Brian and the catch of his life" or "The one that didn't get away". There are so many possibilities.

Whatever the wording you can just tell Karen and Brian have fun together.

It was a wonderful solemn ceremony but afterward Brian had to enhance his wedding attire for a few photos. His love of fishing was evident and everyone was laughing after the ceremony. A large bass jumped during the ceremony and Brian was proud that he did not turn to look at the 'splash'.

No doubt he was happy to marry Karen. However, he was a 'tad' excited to do a little fishing during their honeymoon at Spring House Farm. 

The Cottages of Spring House Farm is a wonderful location for a private wedding and 'The Promise' by Tracy Chapman was a perfect song for Karen to make her entrance.

Remembering
Your touch
Your kiss
Your warm embrace
I'll find my way back to you
Please say you'll be waiting

Together again
It would feel so good to be
In your arms
Where all my journeys end
If you can make a promise
If it's one that you can keep
I vow to come for you
If you wait for me 



And what a beautiful bride! No wonder Brian kept smiling.

And here's the happy family. Karen, Brian and Conan.

And here's Conan getting a kiss from the bride!

Conan was so handsome and well-behaved.

He deserves his own picture. He was certainly dressed for the occasion.


This song was played during the unity candle ceremony and I'm sure will always have special meaning.

"When Soul Meets Body"  by Death Cab by Cutie.
And I do believe it’s true
That there are roads left in both of our shoes
But if the silence takes you
Then I hope it takes me too
So brown eyes I hold you near
Cause you’re the only song I want to hear
A melody softly soaring through my atmosphere

Where soul meets body.
  
No doubt, Karen and Brian will have a love-filled future together. Soul met body.