Friday, April 22, 2016

Kerry and Bill marry at private ceremony at RiverMist

'Surrounded by the beauty of God's creation' Kerry and Bill spoke the vows that joined their lives forever.... It was indeed a wonderful April day. And to make the day even more special, two dear friends served as witnesses.
Here's the handsome groom as he sees his future wife walking toward him.
Time to make promises.
Traditional vows are always appropriate. However, Kerry and Bill chose to write personal vows using samples from my wedding library.

Kerry's vows: Today is the beginning of the rest of our lives. I choose to spend today and all of my tomorrows with you. I promise to love you without reservation and to cherish you
as long as we both shall live.

Bill's vows: I give you my vow before God and before these witnesses that from this day forward, you shall not walk alone. My heart will be your shelter. I will encourage and support you. I will hold you and protect you. I will always love you.
I give you this ring as a symbol of my love and my commitment to you.  
Please wear it as a symbol of my love 
and a sign to all that I have chosen you to be my wife.
Time for photos then off to celebrate.
After sharing another KISS...
Best wishes to the happy couple.