Friday, May 16, 2014

From Michigan to North Carolina - Gale and Bob are Married

 Gale and Bob traveled from Michigan to marry in North Carolina. She had one BIG request. They wanted to get married barefoot. Now everyone may not understand but it made perfect sense to me.
 
Off come the shoes. 
 One quick photo before we start the ceremony.
Today I marry my friend,
the one I will live with,
dream with and love.

I will look with joy down the path of our tomorrows
knowing we will walk it together
side by side,
hand in hand,
and heart to heart.
 They ended their ceremony by tossing Blessing Stones into the creek, 
spreading love and good wishes to the universe.

And we received this sweet email..

Thank you so much for all you and Guy did to make our wedding day even more special than we ever expected!  Everything was perfect...the ceremony, the photos, the scenery & the wonderful hospitality.  The weather was even perfect!  Bob and I felt so blessed that day to have found Rivermist.  We just wish we could have stayed longer to visit with you and Guy.  Once again thank-you for everything & we'll definitely stay in touch.

Many blessings,