Monday, April 14, 2014

Private Wedding in North Carolina

LeaAnn and Gary wanted a quiet, stress-free wedding and in their search, they found me. 
They were holding on tight.
They had written personal vows to each other. 
This gave me a glimpse into the depth of their love and respect for each other.
LeaAnn smiling as Gary made his promises.
And a first dance, From this Moment On by Shania Twain.
From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment
I will love you as long as I live
From this moment.
 The beginning of always.
update 5/15
Thank you, Victoria!  We are enjoying getting used to "married life"!  In the middle of packing and moving to our new home this week. An exhausting time, but also very exciting! 

Just wanted to tell you how thrilled we were with our ceremony. It's was just perfect and exactly what we wanted it to be! The site was beautiful and you and Guy were so welcoming. Thanks for making everything so easy- you were awesome to work with!

Btw... Tell Guy that we love the pictures! LeeAnn