Saturday, April 12, 2014

Private Wedding in North Carolina

Spring is in the air.
Don't you just love the spring season. New beginnings!
I am always so happy when couples choose to marry at our retreat center, RiverMist.
Marriage is everything your heart desires
And the strength, courage and determination to work for it.
In marriage you take care of each others heart
And hold on to what you share.

You hold it gently so it doesn’t smother
And firmly so it doesn’t slip away.
Hold it so that it can grow
And you can grow together
And live and laugh and love together always.
 Unity Ceremonies add such a nice touch.
It was a windy day so we used a floating candle so the flame would stay lit.
Looks like Brandon is a happy husband!
I love Amanda's smile.
As a surprise for Brandon she included a first dance, All of Me by John Legend.

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you.