Friday, June 14, 2013

Jenny and Ross: Married at RiverMist in North Carolina



A Moment Like This

What if I told you it was all meant to be?
Would you believe me, would you agree?
It's almost that feeling that we've met before
So tell me that you don't think I'm crazy
When I tell your love has come here and now

A moment like this, some people wait a lifetime
For a moment like this, some people search forever
For that one special kiss
Oh, I can't believe it's happening to me
Some people wait a lifetime for a moment like this

Here comes the Bride.
 
Ross was happy to see Jenny for the first time in her wedding dress.
Jenny was all smiles.
She kept smiling during the entire ceremony.

And from their ceremony...
I Ross take you Jenny to be my wife
I love you. You are my best friend.
I promise to always be faithful to you
I promise to always love you and to laugh with you,
I promise to love you in good times and in bad,
when life seems easy and when it seems hard,
when our love is simple, and when it is an effort.
I will even get a spider off of you
These things I give to you today, and all the days of our life.

I always tell couples that it's ok to add a little humor to their ceremony
Jenny and Ross chose to light a unity candle to signify their lives coming together in marriage.
Isn't Jenny's hair beautiful. Love the bling!
And they just kept kissing.
Time for their first dance as husband and wife.
Smiles, smiles and more smiles.
Lots of photos.
Time to cut the cake and....
have a little fun
And yes, they are still kissing.