Monday, June 25, 2012

Pet Friendly Wedding Venue in North Carolina

If you're looking for a pet-friendly location for your wedding, your search might be over!

I had the pleasure of traveling to Barkwell's, a dog lover's vacation retreat, a few weeks ago. What a perfect way to include 4 legged family members. Located near Asheville, your canine family is free to run, swim and play on 8 acres of fenced meadows.

And this was the very reason Julie and Brendan chose Barkwells for their family wedding. They simply could not get married without their dogs present. Many of their guests had traveled with their pets as well so it was a fun time for all.

Julie and Brendan wanted a small wedding surrounded by their family and closest friends. The ceremony was originally planned to take place by the pond but because of the walking distance, they decided the cabin deck would be more suitable.

What a smile on Brendan's face when he saw his bride for the first time.



And The Kiss! Oh how they had waited for this. Finally married.

The waiting was over.





 Now they get to live the promises of their wedding day.
"I choose now to stay this path with you,
wherever it leads, whatever the outcome;
to travel with you through the adventures of life,
loving you at my side; in all that we will find,
I pledge my friendship, my faith and my love."