Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Crystal and Kyle marry at RiverMist

I often have couples ask, 'what's the weather like in (specific month)'. It would be nice if I could give them some helpful information. Truth is, who knows... Our weather is so crazy. 

Crystal and Kyle were hoping for early spring weather on Sunday. What they got was late winter weather. It was a little cool but thankfully the sun came out and..... they did have their love to keep them warm.....
 Kyle, very happy to see his lovely bride.
A lovely bride, indeed.
 Tell me that you love me
Say 'we'll always work it out'
I know it's kinda scary
But it's only temporary doubt.

Walk beside me through the years
Baby let's see, where this love could lead.
Grow Old - Florida Georgia Line

First kiss, 'seals the deal'.

Showing off the new rings.
Happy times.
And a second kiss...
Best wishes to the newlyweds....