Monday, September 28, 2015

NGubia and Damian Marry at RiverMIst

 Damian and NGubia will have a traditional marriage ceremony in her home country during the summer of 2016. However they will always remember the start of their married life at RiverMist.
Damian waiting patiently for his Bride.
 And here is the lovely, NGubia.
NGubia, the man who stands by your side is about to become your husband. He will look to you for gentleness, support, for understanding, for encouragement and protection. So I ask, do you, NGubia take Damian to be your beloved husband – to live together after God’s ordinance – in the holy estate of matrimony? 
We ask your blessings for Damian and NGubia. 
May they be kind in their words, considerate of feelings, 
and concerned for each others needs and wishes.
 Always time for a first dance.

I Found Love by BeBe & CeCe Winans
When i found you...I found somebody who cares
When i found you...Found my most intimate prayer
When i found you...I found what every heart dreams of
When i found you...I found love
 Big Smiles.
Hope to have photos of their next ceremony. 
Best wishes!