Thursday, May 14, 2015

Wedding at Chimney Rock

Planning an outdoor wedding can be a challenge. Weather is always a concern and a back up site is an absolute necessity when guests are included. Not so much for an elopement....
Some couples stress over the possibility of rain or other unforeseen events. Not so for Samantha and Josh. Nothing was going to spoil their wedding day!
 Chimney Rock State Park is a beautiful location for a small wedding. However, the elevator to the top has had it's share of problems. And if the elevator is not working, it's 550 steps to the top. Not much fun on a hot summer day. Even this, did not discourage this happy couple and their ceremony took place at Vista Rock, only 140 steps. (may not seem like a lot but trust me, my heart was pumping by the time I got there)
I truly believe every couple should have the wedding they want. And I don't think these two could have been any happier.
Yes, they did like to kiss!
And the sky cleared for photos at Lake Lure.
You are a part of everything
I think and do and feel,and with you by my side,
I believe that anything is possible.