Monday, October 13, 2014

Beth and Harold - Ready for Love (and Marriage)


I am ready for love
If you'll take me in your hands
I will learn what you teach
And do the best that I can
I am ready.
'Ready for Love' - India.Arie 
 
Does this bride look happy or what.
And the reason she is so happy. Today was the beginning of always.
Holding on tight. Just a little nervous.
Wedding rings. To seal and bind their love.
Ring Blessing
Air for hopes and dreams; 
Fire for the spark of love; 
Water for harmony and healing; and 
Earth for strength. 
May these rings be so blessed.
 Unity Cross.
What God has joined together, let no one separate.
 
When I found you...I found somebody who cares
When I found you...I found my most intimate prayer
When I found you...I found what every heart dreams of
When I found you...I found love.
'I Found Love' - Bebe & CeCe Winans