Monday, June 16, 2014

Wedding at Chetola in Blowing Rock

The mountains of North Carolina provide many wonderful wedding venues. Chetola Resort in Blowing Rock is one of my favorites.

And although I don't have any pictures of Katie and Brad (hopefully they will have some to share soon) I wanted to post my pre-wedding photos.

I always plan on arriving at the venue about an hour before the start time. This gives me plenty of time to meet with the wedding party and discuss any last minute details. This was particularly important for Katie and Brad. When I arrived I noticed that there was no table and no wine.
This was a serious problem since we were to include Unity Wine Ceremony.
The wedding coordinator, Jessica Lorello, responded quickly and we had two glasses of wine, tied with a ribbon. Problem solved.
 
 There was great attention to detail and the decorations were perfect.
Flower seed packets for the seating chart.
And a garden bench for guests to sign. 
But my favorite. The cake topper.
Just received this email.
Katie and I can't tell you enough that our celebration wouldn't have been the same without the beautiful and heartfelt ceremony that you created for us. We just received the official pics from the wedding this morning so we will forward a few of them to you sometime this week. Once again, thank you for making our day that much more memorable and we certainly will stay in touch. Take care, and we wish you all the best in return!