Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Leigh Ann and Ronnie - Married at RiverMist

 Shoes can be an important accessory.
 Leigh Ann walked carefully.
 I gave them a minute to 'catch their breath' before we started the ceremony.
 The exchange of rings, the seal of marriage vows.
 
From My Love by  Linda Lee Elrod
And when you came into my life,
I realized that what I
had always thought
was happiness
couldn't compare to the joy
loving you brought me.

You are a part of everything
I think and do and feel,
and with you by my side,
I believe that anything is possible.
 The Unity Candle
 has been used in wedding ceremonies for many, many years.
It is powerful and adds such meaning.
'May your unconditional love and devotion 
take you to places were you’ve both only dreamed.'
Wishing the newlyweds much happiness.