Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Wedding at The Gingerbread Meetinghouse

Crystal and Daniel knew they had found 'their' place as soon as they saw the Gingerbread Meeting House in Shelby, NC. It is truly a lovely location. The covered patio was perfect for their wedding and quickly converted to the reception area.
I don't have photos from the actual ceremony but here's the set up.
After the ceremony, while the wedding party took photos, guests were invited inside for cocktails. Tables were quickly moved and chairs placed.
I had time to wander around before the ceremony and take a few photos.
Doesn't this cake look delicious!

And one of my very favorite things.
Love the Super Heros!
All dressed up.
I didn't want to interrupt the photography session 
but did take a quick photo.
I did not get a photo or Crystal and Daniel but this is a photo of a photo.
It's obvious these two will have lots of fun together.