Monday, September 19, 2011

NC Beach Wedding - Want to elope?

Decisions, decisions, decisions!
Mountains, beaches and everywhere in between. North Carolina has it all for your destination wedding. There are so many wonderful places, ….

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I love traveling across our beautiful state, officiating celebrations of love. Most of my travel is in the mountain area but I always love the opportunity to travel to the coast. 

As you can see, September is a beautiful month at the beach. Temperatures are cooler, rates are discounted and the beach is almost deserted. What a perfect time for a wedding!

I was very excited in March when Jerome contacted me about officiating his wedding at Ocean Isle. I was planning a fall trip to the beach so this worked perfectly with my schedule. I always said that when I retired I would spend a month at the coast. Well, I've been retired seven years now and I haven’t spent the month yet but I’m coming close this year… three weeks! And, to be honest, I'm not ‘retired’ yet. Just have a really good boss!

Jerome is a professional wedding and event videographer so as you can imagine there were cameras in every direction. 

There was even one on the upper level of the beach house. These guys didn’t miss a single moment of their wedding day.
 
Although I did not get photos of the wedding, here are few after the I do’s.

 
 
Just received these great photos from Jerome. Many thanks to Rachel Anglen Photography – www.anglenphotography.com.